Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim has partnered with Amplifon Hearing Health Care to bring you significant savings on hearing aids and services at a convenient location close to home. With Amplifon’s innovative new virtual services for hearing, you can confirm hearing loss from the comfort of home. If you haven’t had a professional hearing exam, Amplifon’s complimentary virtual screening is a good first step to better hearing. Along with your Amplifon hearing care discounts, you also enjoy:
- Custom hearing solutions – wide choice of products from the industry’s leading brands
- Risk-free trial – find your right fit by trying your hearing aids for 60 days
- Follow-up care – ensures a smooth transition to your new hearing aids
- Battery support – battery supply or charging station to keep you powered
- Warranty – 3-year coverage for loss, repairs, or damage
- Financing – no interest for those who qualify
To learn more or schedule a screening, call 877-301-0838 to speak with a patient care advocate or visit Amplifon online. Be sure to request the special Harvard Pilgrim discount.
Flynn Associates (MA)
Save up to $200 on each hearing aid purchase, get free quarterly cleanings and adjustments, plus additional savings. Flynn Associates provides the latest technologies for nearly any type of hearing loss, and has locations in Concord, Plymouth and Wellesley, MA.
To get your discount, show your HPI member ID card at the time of purchase.
Speech-Language & Hearing Associates of Greater Boston PC (MA)
Save up to $200 on each hearing aid purchase, get free quarterly cleanings and adjustments, and enjoy additional savings. All hearing aids come with a 30-day trial period. Show your HPI member ID card at the time of purchase. Find the Speech-Language & Hearing Associates in Plainfield and Medfield, Massachusetts.
Save 30-60% on hearing aids. TruHearing offers:
- State-of-the-art hearing aid technology from top manufacturers and hearing solutions for every type of hearing loss;
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing consultant and local, professional care from providers in your area; and
- Help along the way, including:
- a 60-day risk-free trial and three-year warranty
- 80 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
To learn more or to set up an appointment with a provider near you, call 844-394-5404 to speak with a TruHearing consultant. Be sure to request the special Harvard Pilgrim discount when you call. Visit TruHearing online for more information and prices.